This is to help you recover your dead or bricked Galaxy which will also tell you how to update your Samsung Galaxy to the latest version. We will be telling you how to Flash ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H.
It is important to note that you should not download the Lower Version Of Android. Perform the following mentioned tasks before we begin:
- Make Backup of all your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your device.
- Download Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H.
- Download ODIN.
- Download USB Drivers.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H:
- Firstly download and install the Samsung USB DRIVERS.
- Then Switch Off your gadget.
- After this reboot your device by pressing Volume Down+ Power Key+ Home Key Buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons when Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Press the Volume Up Button to confirm the confirmation message that appears on a screen.
- Your gadget is now present in download mode.
- Connect your gadget to laptop/PC via USB cable.
- Then Launch ODIN (Administrator)
- ID: COM will turn yellow or blue in color which indicates successful connection.
- Select the ROM File in AP/PDA section.
- Tick on Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
- Click on Start and Relax.
- ID: COM section changes to Green color indicating successful Flash.
- Your gadget will now Auto Reboot.
- Disconnect USB Cable.
- Your process to Flash ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H is now complete.